Fashionmia time!

úterý 12. září 2017

For today I would like to present you the post focuses on a fashion womens clothing. 

What about you and trendy tops? We have an upcoming fall so the new catch is necessary. I am not sure if is a good idea to wear strangled colors, but I know that is depends on your mood. In my opinion, during the fall I am wearing mostly black, army green or brown colors. If you are the same "case" like me, I recommend you to liven up your dark outfit by various bright accessories like jewerly, scarf and etc.

The second part about what I am writing are womens bodycon dresses. I know that "ball session" starts on January, but I would like to present you some elegant dresses. Why?

If you have an upcoming business meeting you will probably solve - What I will wear? I know - for example elegant round neck slit floral printed dress are good idea how to look conident and respectable.

I hope you will like these dresses and maybe choose the right one!

Copyright © The Annette Vogue
Design by Fearne